|Registration Timing||FIATA Member /
|Early Bird:||$ 400|
|Onsite Registration:||$ 450|
Registration fees Covers
- Admission to all congress sessions at GLS-Tanzania 2017 Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and visit at exhibition halls
- Covers for VIP Luncheon and Tea Breaks
- Conference Documentation and Transcript of the proceedings
- Invitation to Opening Ceremony, Welcome Dinner and Tanzania Gala Dinner
- Final list of participants, exhibitors and sponsors
Registrations for the Accompanying Person covers:
- Name badge and Final Programme
- Admission to exhibition hall only
- Invitation to Opening Ceremony, Welcome Dinner and Tanzania Gala Dinner and One City Tour (half day)
Participation fees are payable in advance or on-site at the registration. Price shall be less if paid in advance.
Please note that in order to attend the conference valid full payment must be received or bring along bank transfer slip at the registration to avoid inconvenience.
Confirmation of Registration
Once payment has been cleared, you will receive a formal confirmation letter and receipt via email to the email address indicated in your registration form.
A welcome email with a barcode will also be sent to you one week before the congress. Please print a copy and bring it along with you when you register for the congress at the registration counter. This will allow us to speed up the registration process.
|Type of Rate||Payment Deadline for Local Cheque & Telegraphic Transfer||Payment Deadline for Bank Draft|
|Early Bird Registration||Thursday 31 March 2017||Saturday 29 April, 2017|
|Standard Registration||Tuesday 25 April 2017||Tuesday 1 May 2017|
|On-Site Registration||Daily Registration Shall Be Done. Only Cash Payment Shall Be Accepted||Cash Only|
Please make full payment within 10 business days after filling registration form in favour of TANZANIA FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION (TAFFA)
* Payment Mode: Cheque / Cash Deposit / Bank Transfer
* Beneficiary’s Name: TANZANIA FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION.
* Account No: 22310003071
* Swift Code: NMIBTZTZ
* Bank Name and Branch: NMB Bank, NMB House Branch
Substitutions and Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 48 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
- 50% of fees will be retained if the cancellation is made in writing 5 weeks prior to the event
- 100% of fees will be retained if the cancellation is made less than 5 weeks prior to the event
- All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing